|• OFS Overview|
|• Welcome Message|
|• Floor Plan|
|• Program at a Glance|
|• Plenary Talks|
|• Invited Talks|
|• Presentation Guideline|
|• Social Events|
|• JLT Special Issue|
|• Download Center|
|• Submission Overview||• Manuscript Submission|
|• How to Register|
|• Online Registration|
Accommodations & Tour
|• Hotel Information|
|• Optional Tour|
Sponsorship & Exhibition
|• Exhibitors List|
|• About Venue|
|• Useful Information|
|Early Registration||March 20, 2017|
Conference Scope and Topics will include but are not limited to:
1. Physical, Mechanical, and Electromagnetic Sensors
2. Chemical, Environmental, Biological and Medical Sensors and Biophotonics.
3. Interferometric and Polarimetric Sensors including Gyroscopes
4. Micro- and Nano-structured Fiber Sensors including the Photonic Crystal Fibers and Gratings Sensors
5. Multiplexing and Sensor Networking
6. Distributed Sensing
7. Smart Structures and Sensors including the SHM systems
8. Sensor Application, Field Tests and Standardization
9. New fibers, Devices and Subsystems for Photonic Sensing including the Ones for Security and Defense
10. New Concepts for Photonic Sensing
Submission & Proceedings
SPIE will publish the OFS-25 Proceedings and that the Conference Proceedings will be included in the SPIE Digital Library, using the materials that SPIE provides.
SPIE is the publisher of the conference proceedings, and the proceedings shall be in English. And Each Summary (=final manuscript) shall be four full pages long, single line spaced and single columned.
It is strongly needed to submit your works by each deadline. Abstracts and Summaries will be submitted through the MySPIE link for OFS-25.
a. Submit the abstracts, metadata, and summary through the MySPIE link for OFS-25.
* The MySPIE link for paper submission will be open from July 4, 2016 to October 1, 2016.